Graduate Program

Research Funding for Master's Students

The Department of Chemical Engineering provides research awards to support master's thesis projects by students in chemical engineering or alternative energy.

Students who apply are asked to:

Students are encouraged to work closely with their advisors in preparing their applications. The application form can be found here.

Applications should be filed with the graduate program coordinator.